America's greatest generation used straight razors. This one is Shave Ready out of the box. Inside The Grooming Networks Classic Straight Razor Slip Case is a: 6/8", round point, classic cut throat straight razor. (It will be professionally sharpened, by hand, for you). China Made and a well respected affordable shaver! It is a Gold Dollar. Do you want to stop paying so much for blades? Don't you want a better, closer shave? You can experience the closeness and the satisfaction of using a real razor. Professional barbers only use 1 blade! For the best shave possible, so should you. Not only is this one made from real high carbon steel, but it's been hardened. That's right, it's been through the proverbial trial by fire. Short story, hardened steel holds its edge, unlike those "display" razors. The 6/8" blade is easy to maneuver and see. The bottom jimps gives you a good grip. The round point won't inadvertently stab you. This one may not win any beauty awards with its plastic scales, occasional scuffs and logos that will fade. However, at less than 1/4 the price for the same quality shave as a Dovo, Thiers Issard or others, it cannot be beat. This razor also comes with:
- The Grooming Networks Classic straight razor slip case (box), for proper storing of your blade.
- The Grooming Networks Wet Shave Guide. This guide will teach you how to: Shave, Strop and Care for your razor. Along with teaching you the razor anatomy.
- Shave Ready - No honing or stropping necessary out of the box
- Free Lifetime Sharpening - Never shave with a dull razor again
- 6/8" blade - The most popular and common straight razor size
- Hollow Ground - Keeps the blade light, flexible and easier to hone over time.
- Carbon Steel Blade - For the most comfortable shave available