Inside the sturdy coffin is your ticket to manliness on a budget. It is hands down the best budget carbon steel straight razor. This one may not win any beauty awards, but at less than 1/3 the price for the same quality shave as a Dovo (which costs $150), it cannot be beat. And, if you really don't like it, we'll take it back.
- Gold Dollar is the only budget straight razor that actually works. Cheaper razors are made from unhardened 440 SS and are only good for decoration. The GD 208 is the best carbon steel option. The GD 66 & 100 will work (to an extent), but the steel quality and fit & finish are significantly worse, and you're only saving a few bucks.
- A Dovo Best will set you back $150, and most people don't even consider the factory edge shave ready!
- GUARANTEED Shave Ready! This razor is sharpened by hand, in house, at our Chandler facility. Do you really trust your face to anybody? Lee has been sharpening straight razors for over a decade and has been sharpening customer's razors since 2008. Check out the reviews for A Sharper Razor! And if it somehow got past QC, we'll fix it, refund you the honing charge, and pay the return shipping.
- The blade measures 3" x 6/8", which makes the razor easier to judge angles, strop, & hone. The razor also comes inside a high quality coffin made from sturdy 100 point paper and wrapped in faux leather paper with a beautiful gold foil print.
- Shave against the grain and discover a better way to shave!